Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Your friends will help you through it.

 Seems like you're facing a major problem until you don't even talk to me. How long are you going to be like this? I'm waiting to hear your stories. I wish I would just give up. But I don't want, I'll wait. I'm trying to calm myself and think positive. I don't know what is up with you and that makes me really worry. So I'll be waiting until you tell me all you problems and the things you've been through. Hoping that I can help you out and you'll be happy again. 


You're not a bad person that ruined other's life. I know you're a good person. But if that case is happening to you rite now, you should not think that you're a trouble maker. You got to be strong dear. We have all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the power we choose to act on. That's who we really are. And I know, some people might be mistaken of your actions. If you're wrong, just accept the fact and apologise. But if you're not, be brave and strong to convince them that you're not wrong. Please.



You may not get through it yourself, but your friends will help you through it. I pray to Allah that you'll be fine and happy like you used to. 
When you're scared to look back and you scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your bestfriend will be there for you. Your friends will lend their ears for you to hear your problems AND your friends will lend their shoulder for you to cry.

Yours sincerely,
Nabilah.

No comments: