Saturday, April 02, 2011

Oh ohh, I want some more!

Oh, oh
I want some more
Oh, oh
What are you waitin' for?
Take a bite of my heart tonight
Oh oh
I want some more
Oh oh
What are you waitin' for?
What are you waitin' for?
Say goodbye to my heart tonight


Let's start with bismillah ..
I'm smiling and laughing always now. So, I think it's lovely. Because I realized I'm not alone. I have friends that willing to lend their ears; hear my story even it is not interesting at all and kinda boring to share. I have friends that willing to lend their shoulders when I'm sad, when I'm getting emotional. Thanks to Allah because I have an awesome friend, cool friend, good friend, supportive friend, hilarious friend. Most of all, Super Best Friend. I'm really hope that we'll stay together trough thick and thin. But some says; friend is like wind. It comes and it will go. That's pathetic.

I don't think that friends are like that. It will remain as friend if we make some effort . We still can share opinion or stories in our social networking. Everyone got one account of social network like; Facebook. At least ONE. So why not we use that to keep in touch with our old pals. It's easier when we have internet. Plus, anytime you can share with them. I'm still in contact with my old friends in Seremban. And Im missing them so damnn much. Enough about friends.



I wanna live without sadness. Without getting wet from tears. Without being at a loss. Being lunatic, clumsy, always put on a smile. Tadaaa :)  Say "no thank you" to  bitterness and sorrow. Say "yes" to happiness and laughter. I do have feelings. But I'll always try to hide it, smiling and laughing like an idiot person just to forget the past. 

There's a face I want to see, and a voice I want to hear even when I close my eyes. Hahaha. When that someone 'calls out' my name, a new world begins to turn. Wheee x)  ( jangan over sangat, nanti aku jugak yg merana) . Idk. Since that 'someone' met me, he made a bit changes in my life. Day by day. That someone lights me up. With his jokes, crazy habit, haaahh. What else I can say? I'm happy to know him. Syukur syukur, alhamdulillah. And, I guess; every single drop of my (and your) flowing tears makes us closer again today though we just knew each other tak sampai sebulan. It feels like .. aku dah kenal kau setahun (!) Haaa. Tu lah, saya pun tak tahu. Hahaha. I hope you'll be doing well there, for 3 months kat sane kan? Tak payah nak rindurindu sangat lah :'(  Thank you so much ----- , because you fired me up dengan katakata semangat awak :P I mean it, ok. I need a guy that can always give me advise and supports me all the time. Also, cheer me up when I’m sad. And much more (tak perlu lah nak bagitahu semua dekat sini). Wow, tak pernah tulis serious cenggini. Pheww *keluar peluh time tengah taip pasal ni*

I don’t want to expect anything. Let us just go with the flow, ok? We can only plan, Allah decides everything. We’ll be getting close ;)  Somehow, I've started to trust you. You know what I mean, I’m afraid to believe in man’s words. Full of lies -.-“  So pls gimme some time to trust you more, more and more. I just need time to adapt myself with man, again. I have to be careful. You’ve a kind-heart. No doubt. My friend says “It’s okay to like him. He’s just kind, and it doesn’t mean that he’s a playboy, babe”.  Seee? HAHA :) 


TEMAN SAYANG KOME 

No comments: