Thursday, April 07, 2011

Prove it

I'll try to be straight but nice.


Is that normal if a guy tell all girls he met "heyy, you look sooo pretty :)". Is that normal?
Is that normal if a guy talk with all girls he met in such a really nice wayyy better than any other? 
Is that normal if a guy tell all girls he met that he really care about them?
Then, who am I?
Am I just like typical all girls you met? Am I?
If it is, please stay away from me. I feel awkward.
Did you sincere enough when you tell me that I'm kind?
Did you sincere enough when you tell me that you love me?
Are you brave enough to prove that you're the one for me?
Are you brave enough to say that you would take care of me even when you're sick like hell?
Do you?
And .. did you treat me like other girls?
If yes, please don't be too kind with me. 
I feel awkward. I'm afraid.
You know what, I'll not treat you the best if you're not close and special to me.
Now, just lemme know that you're sincere. It's wayyy better if you prove it. Rite?
And pleaseee, don't lie to me. Once you did, it's hard for me to trust you again.
Sarang haeyo, Aishiteru. Yes, I.like.y. But sometimes, you make me really mad sometimes.
You've said sorry many times. And it made me feel a lil bit better.
I'm really sorry for being too emotional about this. Sorry :/
So now, let's have some peace and HAHAHAHA.
Apologise accepted, okay. No 'tears', no angry madly deeply (duuhhh? -.-").
Just remember this
you'll not lose me; cuz I'm not leaving.
you'll not lose me; cuz I won't go anywhere.


BUT I JUST NEED A PROVE. OKAY?



Well, I'm just a human being. An ordinary girl hoping to be better each day for the rest of her life. 




Hope is not a dream but a way of making dreams become reality (?).

Yours sincerely,
Nabilah.

No comments: