Sunday, March 21, 2010

Please

Sadly, no one can help me. Probably. Learn physics makes me yawn every single minute. Yup, physic booorrrriiiiinnnggggg T_T.  I just can't seem to like that subject. It's about velocity, speed, SI Unit and bla bla bla. Erghhh. 


I just feel soooo lazy. I can't seem to focus on studying AT ALL.  I even try going to the library or locking myself in room with study materials but that does not help eitherrr ;'(  I don't know what's wrong with me. Or maybeee, I have to force myself to study. Please Nabilah, no more "Ouh, I'll do it later." Wake uppp! You're sixteen now! Please be responsible. You got work, so you should done it! Think SPM 2011. Focus. 


Maybe I'm too much thinking about _______. Maybe that's the reason. Please please, I'll more fired up if 'you' advise me. 
Some says:-


"Being successful means doing what you know has to be done, whether you feel like it or not."


*sigh*

No comments: