Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A lil' confusing

CALLER        :  Hello, may I speak to Annie Wan?
OPERATOR  :  What do you mean anyone? You are now talking 
                            to someone.
CALLER        :  No, I am Sam Wan & I need to talk to annie wan. 
                           It's urgent.
OPERATOR  :  Ok, I know you are someone & you want to talk to 
                            anyone. But what is urgent matter about?
CALLER        :  Please,  just tell Anni Wan that our brother, 
                           Noe Wan was involved in an excident, & he is in 
                           the hospital. Rite now, Avery Wan is rushing there to 
                           see him.
OPERATOR  :  Hey, boy. Trying to be funny, is it? Look, I have no 
                           time to hear your story.
CALLER         :  You are so rude! What is your name?
OPERATOR   :  I am Saw Ree.
CALLER         :  Yes, you should be sorry. Now tell me your name!   


Hahaha. Got it?

No comments: