Thursday, April 29, 2010

When You Say ...

 When you say I'm beautiful. I say "Yeah right" But what I'm really saying is "Do you really think so?
When you say good job. I say "Thanks" But what I'm really saying is "I love that you notice."
When you say we'll be together forever. I say "I hope so" But what I'm really saying is "I hope forever never ends.
When you say I love you. I say "I love you too" but what I'm really saying is "Never stop saying that.
When you say that I don't care. I say "Yes, I do" but what I'm really saying is "I care for you more than you'll ever know."
When you say that you start getting close with other girl. I say "Do you like her? Go get her. I don't care at all." But what I'm really saying is "Why do you like that girl? Am I not good enough for you?"
But, lately
When I asked "Do you love me?" And you say that you love everyone. I say "Enough, you already find ur match. That girl is just nice with you" But what I'm really saying is "Ok, thank you. I know, I no longer exist to you."
When you say that  you're sorry, I just don't have any idea to answer that question. Because this pain never really goes away. In this case, it makes me wanna hold a grudge against you.
SORRY DEAR.


Just look forward and hope there still have a SUNSHINE who brighten your life.
XOXO,
Bella.

No comments: